August 30, 2014
Live Dance Band Vizion 20/20
Each Item will have a “Buy It Now” price for those must-have items. No waiting and re-bidding necessary. The Silent Auction will open at 4:30 pm.
Here is a sample of what will be available for bidding:
- Stays at exclusive International and Island Hotels
- Custom Koa Long board Donated by the Kanuha Foundation and hand carved by Steve Martin
- Gift Certificates to Various Local Attractions and Helicopter Tours on the Big Island
- Gift Certificates to outstanding Local Restaurants
- Watercolors and Oils by famed local artists
- Rounds of Golf at Big Island Golf Courses
- Award winning Perry Estate Coffee
- Hotel Stays at multiple outstanding Kohala Coast Resorts and Exclusive B & B’s
- One year’s Membership and Training with Kona Aquatics
- Spa and Facial Treatments from Esteemed Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists
- Gift Baskets from the Award Winning Kona Coffee and Tea Company
- A Handcrafted Wooden Vessel by famed woodworker Gregg Smith and hand-turned vessels from local artisans
- And so much more! Visit our website at http://danielsayrefoundation.net for an updated item listing.
Parking at the Fairmont Orchid Hotel will be free for guests of the Seventeenth Anniversary Awards Dinner. Gratuities are appreciated for valet parking.
Rooms at the Fairmont Orchid Hotel are being generously offered at $219 per night for the entire 3-day weekend to attendees of the Daniel R. Sayre Memorial Foundation Event. Standard taxes, regulations and restrictions apply.
Room Reservations- Contact the Fairmont Orchid Hotel Reservations Department at (808) 885-2000 or their Global Reservation Center at (800) 441-1414.
Golf. You can also play a round of gold at the Mauna Lani Golf Course! For tee-times call (808) 885-6655.
Mention the Daniel R. Sayre Memorial Foundation for These Special Offers.
Please Join Us – Our Heroes Need Your Help!
Come and celebrate this year’s award winners for service above and beyond the call of duty, enjoy a gourmet buffet dinner and our excellent silent auction.
The men and women of our fire rescue teams have repeatedly saved the lives of community members, individuals from neighboring islands, as well as visitors from the mainland - Often this comes at great risk to themselves. You can help reduce this risk and support the Big Island’s emergency preparedness, with your donation.
With the help of people like you, we have raised over 1 million dollars to date. This year’s needs list submitted by the Fire Captains will be available for live auction bids. With severe budgetary restrictions, the Hawaii Fire Department needs our help more then ever! Please be generous with your donations; enclosed is an RSVP/Donation card for your convenience. The cost of this sumptuous dinner is only $103.80. per person, including tax and gratuity. You can also choose to sponsor dinners at $93.46 inclusive for one or more
Firefighters and their spouses. For more information go to 2014 Registration.
Contact us at (808) 325-5456 http://danielsayrefoundation.net